We are always looking for positive and hard working individuals to join our ReBath team. We provide benefits including health care and 401K. If you would like to apply just fax your resume to (281) 807-9420. We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Provide ReBath customers with courteous, professional, and technically correct installations of ReBath products and services.
- Maintain and practice current company installation techniques by keeping abreast of all new and improved techniques through the Installation Manager and the Retail Manager.
- Maintain company issued tools and materials in an orderly and workmanlike fashion. If issued a company vehicle, keep current with the cleanliness, maintenance, and vehicle records as directed by the Retail Manager.
- Maintain company installation records and paperwork correctly and accurately for job files.
- Maintain a professional and clean appearance while on our jobs and in our customers’ homes. Always be aware that we are guests in our customers’ homes and that the installation you provide and the service yoju perform will have the greatest impact on customer satisfaction.
- Always perform your work with integrity, courtesy, and a “can do” atitude.
- Knowledge of basic construction techniques related to trim carpentry.
- Have dependable transportation capable of transporting materials required for the work to be performed on a daily basis.
- Possess the basic hand tools necessary to perform the installation tasks.
- Possess a clean driving record, background record, and clean drug history.
- Have good customer relation skills coupled with a professional appearance.
- Be able to physically perform the duties of the job.
- Possess a commitment to excellence and desire to be a team member
- Solicitation to all prospects and potential users of the company’s products.
- Meeting with prospects, users, and customers in the showroom and at their residence or place of business.
- Study and thoroughly learn company’s products and services and participate in company sponsored/directed seminars and classes to enhance product knowledge.
- Maintain current and accurate informaion on customers and prospects on behalf of the company.
- Negotiations with customers and prospects regarding company’s products and services resulting in proposals and sales for such products and services for the company.
- Daily participation and interaction with the sales manager for marketing direction.
- Scheduling outside sales appointments in harmony with floor schedules developed by the sales manager.
- Sales experience in construction and retail industry preferred but not required.
- Comfortable working on a commission basis
- Detail and quality oriented
- Energetic, aggressive, and secure.
- Financially motivated with proven abilities in sales.
- Possess excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Be able to work some evenings and weekends.